- The SKYBALL warranty is confined to the first purchaser of the SKYBALL products only and is non-transferable under any circumstances.
- The warranty services is limited to repair or replacement of the product & are at the sole discretion of SKYBALL.
- Proof of purchase is required to be presented for availing warranty services.
- You can register a warranty service request HERE. Our customer service team will contact you and attempt to troubleshoot the issue.
- The Warranty period for different SKYBALL products shall be as specified hereunder. The applicable warranty service type shall be “Carry In” only unless otherwise specified.
|SKYBALL Bluetooth Headphone/Earphones
|SKYBALL Bluetooth Speakers
|SKYBALL Party Pillar Tower Speakers*
|SKYBALL Sound Bars
|SKYBALL Party Box Speakers
*Note: The charging cables supplied with the SKYBALL products is not under any warranty.
- SKYBALL's warranty coverage shall be limited only to provide repairs & rectification of the fault reported.
- In case a replacement is provided, it will be done with an equivalent condition device only, with or without packaging & accessories
- SKYBALL shall not cover any consequential or resulting liability, damage or loss to property or life, injuries, loss of any kind of personal data arising directly or indirectly out of any defects in our products.
- SKYBALL shall not cover any liability or claim pertaining to any kind of rashes or skin allergy due to usage of SKYBALL products. nor will be able to provide any repairs or replacement for such issues.
- While SKYBALL will make every effort to carry out repair at the earliest, we would like to make it expressly clear that, we are under no obligation to do so in a specified period of time.
- If any coloured internal or external components are to be replaced, there will be an effort to ensure that the shades match with the original or other components. The replaced shades, patterns, tints may vary from the customer's unit due to continuous usage of the unit.
- Any matching components changed at customer's request will be on a chargeable basis except the component replaced under warranty.
- In case of product replacement within the warranty period and if the product is currently out of stock, an upgraded model of the equivalent price shall be offered.
- The customer will not be eligible for a gift card or refund and warranty will continue as per previous product purchase date.
NOTE: - IN RARE CASES, TECHNICIAN OR SERVICE CENTER IS NOT AVAILBLE IN CUSTOMER LOCATION, THE CUSTOMER WILL HAVE TO COURIER (AT OWN COST & RISK) THE SYSTEM TO NEAR SKYBALL SERVICE CENTER OR AUTHORISED BY SKYBALL SERVICE CENTER.
SKYBALL's Warranty is not applicable in any of the following cases:
- The product is not operated according to the instructions given in the instruction manual.
- In case of any damage to the product, customer abuse, repair by unauthorized persons, misuse detected, product attacked or damaged by house pests, pets, rodents, accidental or incidental damage, spillage of any kind of liquid on the device, device subjected to extreme temperatures, atmospheric conditions, water logging in the product, non-specified charger usage, any kind of breaking or cutting of wires, improper or reckless use, defects developed by due to causes beyond control like lightning, abnormal voltage or acts of God.
- Deterioration or peeling of the color of the product due to normal wear & tear or usage.
- Issues pertaining to look & feel of the product, dim display under sunlight, low sound quality due to accumulation of dust or dirt.
- Concerns which are related to the look and feel of the products, dull display under sunlight, low quality of sound due to dust or dirt accumulated on insides of the products.
- This warranty will automatically terminate on the expiry of the warranty period as given in Warranty Summary Table as per Warranty Guidelines Point No. 5 (as determined by proof of purchase), even if the product is not in use during the warranty period for any reason.